Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Sometimes you just feel like you need to speak with us. That is great! We look forward to speaking with you! Our team can be reached by phone at 601-947-9889, or via email through the contact form
below. Please include your phone number if you wish to have someone call you back.
Does the Computer Center replace cracked or broken screens?
Does the Computer Center sell new computers?
Yes. If we do not have the brand or specs you want in a computer we have in stock, we can assist you in getting the computer you want.
Does the Computer Center have replacement AC adapters for laptops?
Yes, we keep a variety of brand name AC adapters in stock. If the one you need is not stocked, we can order it.
Can my data be saved?
Data is stored on the hard drive. As long as the hard drive still functions properly, your data can be retrieved.
Where can I get Internet service?
The Computer Center is not an Internet Service Provider (ISP); however, there are several options for local Internet service:
- AT&T (800) 288-2020 AT&T; offers two services – High-speed DSL and U-Verse. Be sure to ask about the availability of both services.
- TDS (866) 571-6662 Offers Internet service to Leakesville and surrounding areas
- Verizon (800) 256-4646 for Consumer Sales
- C Spire Wireless (855) 277-4734; offers mobile internet service through Tethering and Hot Spots; offers home internet service through a fiber optic connection
- Franklin Telephone Company 800-531-0427 Offers Internet service to Benndale, MS and surrounding areas
- Mediacom (855) 633-4226
- Wild Blue - Exede (855) 569-2979
- Dish (855) 242-8792
- DirecTV (855) 852-4388
- AT&T (888) 944-0447
- TDS (866) 448-0071
- Verizon (800) 526-3178
- C Spire Business (855) 277-4732; offers internet service to businesses through a fiber optic connection
- Franklin Telephone Company (601) 384-3335; offers VoIP services
- Mediacom (800) 479-2070
- Wild Blue – Exede (855) 627-2554
- Dish Network (888) 605-6412
- DirecTV (877) 596-4456
*There may be other ISP’s available that are not listed here.
Does the Computer Center work on printers?
Some problems our customers encounter with their printers are related to software issues, and we can correct those issues. Other problems have to be diagnosed on an individual basis to determine if we can make the repair.
Does the Computer Center recycle?
Yes, we recycle computers. Anyone that would like to dispose of a computer can do so by dropping it off at our store for recycling. Any data that is on the hard drive will be removed for your protection.
Does the Computer Center purchase/sell computers?
We do purchase used computers but we are very selective about what we purchase because we repair the computers and resell them. We sell both new and used computers. New computers come with a one-year warranty and used computers come with a 6-month warranty.
Do Macs get viruses?
Macs do get viruses, but viruses are less common for Macs because the Mac OS is not as widely used as Windows is. The people creating the viruses go after Windows based devices because it is a larger target.